Costa Brava Day Trip from Barcelona
Embark on a day trip to Costa Brava from Barcelona and explore Dali Museum, Figueres, have lunch in Cadaques and finish this tour with a visit to his house where he lived and painted.
Visit his favorite haunts, secret hideaways, the legendary Dali Museum at Figueres, his former home Port Lligat and Cadaques.
Cadaques is famous for its narrow streets and whitewashed Mediterranean houses and, with its charming way, is one of the most beautiful villages on the Costa Brava.
Enjoy delicious local seafood specialties for lunch and discover the stunning views and why Cadaqués inspired Dalí’s art.
The winter schedule (1 September to 30 June) starts with the museum in Figueres and ends in Port Lligat or the exploration of Cadaques.
While the summer schedule (1 July to 31 August) includes a visit to Pubol Castle, home of Dalí and his wife Gala, and a beachside town.
- Live Guide (English)
- Transportation in an Ac minibus
- Admission to Dali Museum
- Barcelona guide book
The tour departure point is directly opposite the outdoor café of the famous Palau de la Musica, which is just off Via Laietana.
Address- Calle Palau de la Musica 1, 08011
Costa Brava day trip from barcelona Price
|Adult (99 and younger)
Know Before You Go
- Visit to Dalí’s private home in Port Lligat is only available from 2 January to 30 June and 1 September to 31 December.
- The Platja de Castel beach is only available during Summer.
- From 1 July to 31 August, there will be a visit to Castell de Gala in Púbol.
- The tour does not include Lunch, but the tour will stop at places where you’ll find a range of lunch options to suit all budgets.
- Wear comfortable footwear and clothing suitable for the weather and it is better to bring sun protection.
- During the summer months, please remember to bring suitable beach and swimwear.
- The entrance to Dalí House in Port Lligat is not included.
Reserve now and pay later
- When one reserve now and pays later, their travel plans can remain flexible. The card will be automatically charged 72 hours before the start of the activity, but earlier payment is also an option.
- Cancel 24 hours before your visit for a full refund.
Featured Image: CNN.com